你不说, 我不会知道。。。
为了你, 我放弃了蛮多事, 朋友等。
亲爱的你,不要让我后悔做这些决定, OK?
Bring me to somewhere where we can be alone. (;
SCHOOL WAS SUPER DUPER BORING,
I'm dying of weariness the whole day. Freakin' freakin' tired. D;
Even boyfriend was dying because of staying up so late last night, Lols.
Countdown-ed for Kristle's birthday @ her house, with her 2 besties opening the door at 12 to surprise her, though it scares me too. Lols.
Now now again, happy birthday darling cousin(s) ♥
Tomorrow's N LEVEL F&N PRACTICAL EXAMINATION. Great~
Follow by a few days more N LEVEL ENGLISH ORAL.
THEN, the prep exam that starts on 15 of July, great! Everything is on a speeding speed now.
By the way, I've decided to turn up on PRCS 10th Anni.
Teachers were like brainwashing me to go, even boyfriend asked me to go too. Lols.
Told all of them that I do not have a formal to wear, almost all replied me with the same answer,
"Wear nothing la!" Lols.
Will be getting myself a dress or what on Thursday with Wini or I'll be borrowing the clothes from my dearest BFF Ang Yi Ning. ;D
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, SCREW N LEVEL LA! )));
A. Tan Wei Jun, Thank you and sorry. All i can do is apologise, i'm seriously sorry. I love Aloysius, but not you. (; I'm sure you'll find the one when the time comes, just.. Idk what to say, I'm sorry~
✎ 30 June 2009 @ 8:35 PM
