終于。。。

Good afternoon, good afternoon :D
Today's weather is good, breezy, not like others freaking hot, melting days. (;
Will be out later in the afternoon to study with Adonis and Shumin ♥ I'm left with 75days!

Woke up at 10 though i turned in @ 4 in the morning, can't get back to sleep. D;
Made a fool of myself to make aunt and mummy laugh, I think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I'm not sure why I'm so hyper early in the morning, the worst thing is, I EVEN SAYANG MY BRO'S HEAD, the little boy who's a pain in my neck. God, I'm demented.



Caught Ghosts of girlfriend past with Darling & co. yesterday night. Nice movie, touching ^^
I was holding back my tears during the later part of the movie because what they're saying is so so true, and it makes my heart ache a little.
Before that I was with Darling @ 230 > Jerina's house > Tiong Bahru w Jerina and her mum > Then the movie. (;
Yesterday was great, you make me feel, finally :D

I should get my eyes off the screen to prepare the stuff later and take my lunch,
Bye peeps, love you ;D

✎ 23 June 2009 @ 1:00 PM