压力大, 脑要爆了。
Super stress these few days due to the up coming N Level F&N Practical Examination.
It is seriously freaking me out, the mood swings I'm having recently must be caused by this.
But luckily, darling is there, making me laugh and smile like shit with the smallest thing on earth, he really makes me lmao. :D
Mummy just came in and nag that the laptop is hot, and she asked me to turn the fan to blow it, saying I'm so selfish to have the fan alone.
Lols. My mummy cute hor? Care the laptop more than me. Hahaha.
Just ended a call with M, a chap doing very fine nowadays, his friends are funny too. *Laugh*
Best friend, need me, call me, i'm sure you've memorize my number long ago already, thanks for telling me how you're doing, complaining that you're bored w/o one to talk to and all, i'm just 8digits away yo. And our promise should be starting from now. Take Care :D
P.s. I love you darling ^^
I dont want school holiday to extenddddddddddddddds !! ):
I want to go back to school !!
People, think, if school holiday extends, our national exams dates won't be postponed ok.
So by the time when we get back to school, it's too late for teachers to teach stuff and all.
Don't because of a moment of enjoyment and give up the time for learning things and revisions, please please, dont vote for the extension of holiday. D;
✎ 21 June 2009 @ 11:57 PM
