压力 );
Dearies dearies, (;
Today is just another, no one to go out with day. Urgh. So bored.
I've the urge to eat KFC, i want KFC popcorn chicken, mmmm, yummy.
I think i know why I'm so hungry now, because i just realise that i had nothing for lunch. Lols.
I need to complete my time plan for coursework and send to Ms Siti by today, but I suck at time management,
And Georgina is spamming my phone like a crazy woman, can't she just stop and get the hint that I don't want to answer her calls? Ah. I'm stress enough already.
Maybe I'll be going out to Causeway Point to get a Maths assessment book later in the evening, time is seriously running out man.
Ah, N level, how i wish it's the O's so that i could just take the stress of national exams once but not twice.
Oh well, blame it all on myself, didn't get my head into the books last year.
Alright man, I'm gna start thinking about my coursework already. Ta-ta :D
P.s. PEOPLE, TODAY IS NOT FATHER'S DAY, it's next week la~ 21st. Lols.
Labels: I miss you too..
✎ 14 June 2009 @ 5:35 PM
