煎熬..
Babies babies :D
Did not turn up for work today, haha. But mirically, manager only called 3times, when usually they will spam till my phone explodes.
Slept the whole day, i only wake up for the bathe and some computer time. Lols.
I only manage to be fully awake at around 8p.m. ;P
Have been having headaches all days, today's worst. Urgh. It's as though my brain is finding it's way out of my skull.
Sis called me and texted me asking me out when I'm sleeping, SORRY SIS. );
Today's a cooling day, it rained super heavy in the evening, SHIOK. (;
Was having mood swing earlier on, but after venting my frustration of whatever it is by crying, i feel so so much better.
Crying is a good way of relieving stress, I've read it some where before.
Alright, saw the latest MV that 大东 participated, Tank's new song, 如果我變成回憶.
It's so touching at the end, that I've shed some tears.. And of cos' the main point of all is,
大东's centre parting is so adorable :D
Posted the MV up, enjoy :D
> JOMANDA
what you love me too, i got say i love u meh, LOLS. :P
> JESSLYN
BIG HUGGGGGGGGGGGG ♥ ^^
> JESSIE
I'm always HAPPY ^^
> JERINA
Yoyoooooooooooooo ;D
Anyway, those who tagged me name starts w a J uh. LOLS
✎ 13 June 2009 @ 9:55 PM
