开始,

Had Physics remedial yesterday morning, the class was 9, but i turned up at 8. Hell.
That's the only thing that makes me laugh all day. I'm sooooooo stupid! Lols.

Went Newton to meet up w Mummy, sis and aunt. Had buffet at Copthorne Orchid.
Didn't eat much because I've no appetite. Got scolded by mummy like hell in the end.
Went home and prepared to meet Adonis up for the movie, Drag Me To Hell.

The movie was so awesome that Adonis and I were shouting vulgarities all the way.
YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT, it's a horror/comedy movie. I was actually laughing super loud at some parts.

Met up the rest at shanding. Slacked, went Tampines to meet up with KRISTLE.
CHEER UP SIS, I'M HERE FOR U, ALWAYS :D

Went into "concussion" at around two and woke up at 6, gahgahgah, HSH.
After bathing and stuff, i could say i was unconscious the moment I'm on the bed. Lmao.

&yes shitzxzxzx, I did not turn up for today's physics lesson. Sigh.

ANYWAY, 超克7 ROCKS YO \m/
等什么, this song's lyrics are by 鮪魚 ♥♥
SHAKE SHAKE LIKE THIS, MOVE MOVE LIKE THIS :D


✎ 12 June 2009 @ 3:10 PM