七個月以前の20th ♥
You are the only one that can make me laugh like an idiot for nothing,
You are the only thing that I've been hankering most, up till this point of my life,
After yesterday's call, you should know what matters to me most, and that's you.
I'm here, always :D (& today is 20th..)
I've changed my blog template, not too bad right? Haha.
Guek kept saying my Plurk's cool, it's right at the bottom if you guys didn't notice. ^^
Woodlands gonna rain soon, the sky is like so gray and thunder can be heard now and then.
Went for work early in the morning with just a few hours of sleep, I'm dead beat. But Alan's kind enough to let me off early. Loves!
Although I'm super tired today, i still had fun during work. There's a new guy at work, 15 years old kid. Lols. A little arrogant one.
N' level is 79days away!! No words can express how worry I am, I don't even think there's enough time to prepare for all the subjects.
But the biggest worry for now is my upcoming N' level F&N Practical. I'll sure flung it.
My culinary skill sucks la. *cries* What if I burn down the place, oh shit. D:
Anyway, do you guys believe that my 6years old sister can sing Poker Face, at least the whole chorus. I was like "wtf!?"
The reason is, I've been playing the song all day long. Lols. Another song that she could sing is 梁山伯與朱麗葉 ♥!
Sigh,
I think should get myself to do the assesment now, goodbye lovelies :D
- Jesslyn --> I miss you tooooooooo ;3
- Jessie --> Of cos, he wont leave me alone here de, HAHA.
- William --> Don't talk so much, compare to meeee, not jer ;P Lalala~
(/edit)
To: EX CHONGZHENG PRIMARY STUDENTS.
CZ will be putting up a musical for it's 25th anni celebration. It'll be on 11 of July @ 2:30. Teachers and pupils will be performing. Come and watch the musical to support CZ and meet your past teachers and classmates. 1 free ticket with every 4tickets bought. More info, call 67819002 or email to czps@moe.edu.sg
*The price of one ticket should be below $11.
I'll be going, WHO'S COMING ALONG ??????? :D
✎ 20 June 2009 @ 6:05 PM
