Updates!

Almost fainted today while talking to Aunt Zita this morning. Guess it's due to too much blood loss. Hahaha.
I've a lot to update about, but my mind is blank now. Gosh.
But I can't upload the pictures now, bcos' the pictures are in the computer and I'm using laptop now ^^
So now I'm gna write what's left in my mind for me to update about. Lmao.

Exam period:
Stayed a daddy's house, studied with Guek at Tmart at night. Studied w 豆豆 and Guek at SuperDog too. Er, what's more. Group study on vesak day holiday w Aloysius, Leon, Chan, Jerina, Wee, Guek and 豆豆 @ Elias. Borrowed Boys over Flower at Loyang Point bcos' the time after exam is too much for me. Done w it within 3days.
Okay, i think that's it for the exam period. haha.

Last day of exam - "celebration" for the end of exam
Out w 豆豆, Guek, Wee, Lim, Gab, Jeff, Leon, Aloy to town.
Went Orchard Cine to watch Angels and Demons. The show seems to be too chim for me, but i think it's nice? Haha. Confusing too );
Went Fareast to take a look at Stage and Encore stuffs. Encore's closed by the time we reach there so went to Stage. The skirt I wanted all time is still day, good! Wait for meeeee.
Back to pasir ris to have our dinner. Macdonalds @ Ws.
Wandered around after sending Jerina home, Lols. I love the night. (; So quiet..
Kinda get a tongue-lashing from daddy when i reach home, "You're staying w me so you should tell me what time you're getting home, give me a call....." blarblarblar.

Back to woodlands home on sat, and have been rotting till now.
The only place i went after I'm home is the mama shop near my house, because the craving for coke light is killing me. But no cokelight, so i bought coke. Lols.
Too much time = boring. So I watched Boys over flower for the 2nd time. ^^
LEE MIN HO IS SO HOT. <3

I'll put up all the photos I've taken during the exam period once I'm on the computer.
P.s. There's alot guek's photo. hahahahahaaaaaa!

✎ 18 May 2009 @ 4:53 PM