Leon's advance b'day celebration.
Going to Leon's chalet later. And I'm styaing over, Woohoo! Bought a wonderful present ^^
I wanted to post about something, but I've forgot what I wna write already. -.-
Will update about the chalet on Leon's actual birthday which is on tuesday, therfore.... STAY TUNE. Lols.
Yubing: haha,you like leeminho too? finally i found one who likes him,all my friends crazy over hyunjoong. X
YES! I'm more of a 道明寺 fans ^^
JESSLYN: why aaaaaai ni leeeyz:D
SAMEEEEEEEEEE ;3
sabila: must share eh? haha ok then!! ;D
YESYES :D But Lee Min Ho's mine no matter what :D
Anon: Go youtube type lee min ho and find Etude House and watch, its nicer than the dunking one! : )
I've watched, but i think that Dunkin's nicer tho. With all his cute expression. Hee ;B Thank you ^^
irzah: i working on friday u ?? so long u nvr work !!!
I went t3 on thurs. Suppose to work today, but.....NS ;P
Bunny: no! MY Sexy jungmin best! IMY too ^^ oh yeah, i found a job le, monday starting work, see u soon lah
WORK AT WHEREEEEEEE );
✎ 23 May 2009 @ 1:41 PM
