Lee Min Ho (;

Did this banner a few days ago, but it just slipped off my mind that's why I'm posting it now. Nice? :D
LeeMinHo rocks \m/ His dimples, his smile, almost his everything is charming. Lols.
이민호, 좋아해요 <3 ^^
(Leeminho, chohahaeyo~)
Gave school a miss yesterday, so didn't really know some of the marks for some subject.
But using the butt of mine to think, I'm not passing any subject. Haha.
Papers gotten back today was sucky too. Cause other then Chinese, I've failed all. );
Chinese's result was the only thing that make me goes crazy today. It's been so long since I've got such a good grade. A1 :D
But getting an A for chinese and failing all the other subjects = pass none. );
I swear I'm gna start studying for N real real real soon!!
Had 2.4 napfa today, gosh.
I run 15++ mins, Pass !! Thanks Jerinaaaa for pulling me the last 3rounds :D LOVE!
My shoes were burning when I run. HOT UH THE WEATHER. Tsk. Global warming ~~ Lmao.
SHOULD I GO TO 10ANNIVERSARY???? D; But then ex lehhhhh~
Pictures taken during exam period. I'm finally posting now ^^
















SO MANY GUEK RIGHT! I know~ Hahaha~ ;D
✎ 20 May 2009 @ 7:33 PM
