HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEON LEEEEEEEE ;D



HAPPY B'DAY LEON LEE JIA ZHEN !! :D
16 ALREADY, MUST GROWN UP. CAN GO POOL NOW. HAHAHA. AUDI DONT PLAY BEAT-UP, IT SUCKS. HOHOHO. LAST VERY VERY LONG W YOU KNOW WHO. HOPE YOU LIKE THE PRESENT WE GAVE YOU. World's Biggest Wanker^^ 生日快樂 :D

Chalet, 23&24 May (SAT AND SUN)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Reached Leon's chalet around 4plus.
Went Escape w Clement, Jerina and Guek because there was nothing to do at the chalet.
Played a few rides and went back chalet for the food.
Around 7:30 we went back to Escape again.
Clement and I took Family Coaster ride for 12times until Escape was closed. Broke record!!
It was SO fun!! Even though i ending up having bruises on my arms and thighs. Haha. ^^
Played played played, beach beach beach, drank in the night, 3guys were K.O. Lols.
Shaun's the cutest drunken person i've ever seen up till now. Hahaha.
I didn't manage to catch a wink in the night w all those, I phone U phone ME phone etc etc.
Went to buy FOF breakfast, and when I've returned everyone's asleep. Leaving no bed for me. Darn it.
But thanks Yiyong for giving up the bed for me. HAHA. Younger than me 21hr ++ :p
Adonis came in the morning, cabbed to Jer's house w Jeff and Leon to bathe.
Went back chalet around 4plus. Watched them played murder, wander wander everywhere and HSH @ 7plus.

There's a video for the singing of birthday song, I tried to upload it, but attempt fail );

TODAY, ACTUAL DAY.
Sang a no. of times of b'day song to Leon in school today. Jer's card for him is so sweet~
Jerina went Leon's house after sch, Yiyong and I went to have KFC @ ws.
Yy went home first. Met Jer and Leon on bus89 to DTE for the b'day cake.
They ate MacD's burger, went to buy Emi Cake and head to Aloysius' house.
Cut the cake @ Aloy's house, they asked Leon to pick the candles out of the cake and Aloysius pushed Leon's head into it. Lols.
When Leon's done washing his face he said, "I think my pimple grow bigger" LOLS.
They walked Jer home and HSH for me too ^^


5th Pic; The "holes" are made by Leon's face. 6th Pic; The mess left. Lols.
The other pictures are in Aloysius' TOUCH SCREEN camera.
There's one which is v v memorable. LEON AND JER'S FIRST PIC. Heee ;B


✎ 26 May 2009 @ 10:52 PM