Bullies? Hah.


Yesterday was sister's 6Th birthday, but only get to celebrate with her today.
The cake from Sheraton Tower, named as Strawberry Shortcake. Lols.

Tomorrow onwards till exams are over, I'll be staying at Daddy's place.
Meaning, no computer. Great! ); 沒電腦的生活, 等於沒生活 ~~
So it'll be like some sort of HIATUS MODE.
Mummy don't allow me to bring the laptop over to daddy's place, so I'm gna live with it. AH!

School was alright today.
Felicia Tan, I've known you since primary, and I some sort know what kind of person you are. So get the facts clear will you? The definition of spam is something that's being written over and over again. And please be a grown-up. Crying to gain sympathy, Ha.
Secondary one nowadays. Sigh.
其實我一直在你身邊,
不管距離有多遙遠也不管時間怎麼疏遠.


Shumin: 恶心!
什麽嘛!! Like that say me, BREAK MY HEART.
JERINAAAA: hellooooooo~
YOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D
Kelmond: Shanice! relink~
Hao di bo wen (;
Huimin: ADD ME LA YOU HAHA! xshootme-@hotmail.com HURRRRRY
Addeddddddd. Talk to meeeeee!!
irzah: shaniceee ur reply to me at post dun haveeee !! ng jin e
I GOT. It's in the previous post. It's u who didnt notice, HUMPH.

✎ 04 May 2009 @ 8:40 PM