早知道.
Was packing my books to have a simpler job tomorrow for moving.
And i just tripped over a pile of textbooks leaving some cuts on my toes. What the hell. -.-
I'm moving tomorrow, from this house to another house. Cause my family can't stand the landlord's family. Hahaha. It's a good thing though.
But I'm just moving from Woodlands, to Woodlands. Hahaha.
The new house is further away from the interchange, meaning I nda get up earlier than now.
Great. There goes my beauty sleep.
Tomorrow's the last day of school, Boohoo and Yay yay.
Secondary 2, 4 and 5 needa go back school for the stupid structure programme.
But at least it ends at 12.30, or else I'm not even gna turn up for it, like what I've done last year. Hahaha.
Those who didn't meet the expected qualification during mid-year exmas were given a speech by Doc. Ong.
A pretty boring/funny/unbelievable speech.
He kept blinking his eyes when he's talking and that's kinda irritating. Act cute ong.
He said he studied in the library from it's opening till closing with some breaks. That doesn't sounds convincing to me, at all.
But there's some part he said is serious. The national exams are coming REAL SOON.
For N's it is like 102days away and O's mt paper is just 3days away.
I really should start burying my head in the books when I'm done settling in the new home.
My eyes are swollen for a kind of reason. I'm hungry though i had my dinner like 2hours ago. My back is aching, maybe I'm really old now. My hands feel so dry, I NEEDA MOISTURISE IT. Hahaha. I think this should be the end of my craps and all. Good night people. ^^ Love ya! ♥
✎ 28 May 2009 @ 9:53 PM

