What's over, is over.
Today's weather is at the range that I can melt. Lols. Hot leh!
Recess with Wanyin & Huimin today, the muah zi was ohmygod after being tortured by the two of them, Lols!
Went E!hub with Guek after school, intended to watch 愛到底(HAHA, again~), but but but, the person say it's only available at Orchard and AMK. geez.
Next week next week, we'll gna watch it, Jerina's coming along too ^^
Saw my 6th Aunt at E!hub~ Long time no see, (;
She hugged and kissed me loads of time. Haha, she love me ohsomuch ;P
Went Kbox with her to find Qiaoer Ahyi. Then aunt was like using Guek to bluff her, see if she recognize me. But, hahaha, they see through the plan. Lols.
Said byebye to them and headed to Mac with Guek to do HW :D
I'VE DONE MY HW!!
After doing the questions, i went to check the ans, ALL CORRECT ^^
But i tell Guek i'm left with 1 question, she told me she did one question ._.
Alot of stupid/funny/retarded things happened while we're at mac. Lols.
Went central to buy stationaries and hsh :D
I didn't manage to save any single cent, good job. TSK.
How how hoooooow, I just wrote in the previous post that i'm gna save money and now? What's the situation. Argh. I WANT SAVE $$, seriously D;
It seems like whatever that person said to me is true, i'm under the spendthrift category, not thrifty );
Boo, there's work tmr, gna turn in early, good night ♥
Shumin: HI SHANICE
HELLO SHUMINNNNNNNN ;3
GLADYS: Hehehe, Aaron frm Fahreheit is effing cute!!!!!!!
JIRO AND CALVIN CUTERRRRR ^^
Bunny: aiyo, the guard oso bo bian lol
Wahahahaaaa, okay de! {;
✎ 03 April 2009 @ 10:45 PM
