We were used to be so fine,

Done with my Twilight before school ended. Chan paseds me New moon right after school. Love(;
And now, I'm about one third through it. I dislike the content that I'm reading now, no Edward, no climax. Grr.
The break-up part did some impact on me. Gosh, I think I'm seriously in love with Edward Cullen. Damn it.
Tears filled my eyes at the part that Bella is describing the pain she's experiencing w/o Edward & I though i could feel the pain too. (Ridiculous uh?)
But then, Jocab wasn't that bad though. Just that he's kinda "small" for Bella(;

Today's school was alright. I'm so into Twilight the entire day, as I can't wait to finish up the book to get to the ending.
And the "summary" on New Moon made me super interested in continuing reading on and on and on.

Had a some sort tiff with Ang earlier in the day, but things were cleared when she came Whitesand with Chan to meet me and Guek.
We didn't talk the whole day bcos' of the tiff , & when she started talking to me, a wide grin spread over my face, like a retarded. Lols.

Summary, School > Downtown for lunch > Ws > Central > HSH. Hahaaaa.

Alright, I think I've done my part here. You people should do your part by tagging at the tag board after reading uh.

Don't know how long I've waited for a character that will mesmerise me so much even since I've got my mind clear that everything wasn't suppose to be in reality. But this time, I'm just so into the story that I'm afraid that I'll start making my way through the reality and everything I have now to get into my own world..

Labels:


✎ 23 April 2009 @ 9:30 PM