Study Mode.

有一天, 心里的痛会消失, 回忆也会跟着不见.
我知道, 受过了伤才会越来越坚强...
但不要让我流过的眼泪白流, 所以我希望你会好好的过.
我爱你, 但我不要从前的那种爱, 我要的是比友谊更爱的爱,
但不是感情的那一种.
So it's time, Fall out of my heart now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've read finish Breaking Dawn yesterday, meaning, I've finish Twilight Saga within eight days. Good boy Shanice. :D
English and Mother Tongue paper one was, I-don't-know-how-to-say. Lols.
But I can say, I did not put in effort, I was dead beat. All I wanted was to sleep.

The feeling of stress is all over. I really need to start and mug.
People! Ask me out to study okay :D
The next paper I'm having is social studies, it's on wednesday. One paper on that day only. Yay. It'll end at 0930. :D
But I've got a BIG problem, I don't have SS sec4 textbook and popular staff told me that, whole Singapore is out of stock. W.T.H.
Great isn't it. Grr. )';

Anyway, I've decided to buy Twilight Dvd because of all the deleted scenes and all. Haha.
CD-RAMA was playing Twilight and i stood there and watch. Even though there's no sound, I can still head it, in my head ^^

IT'S TIME TO STUDY. All the best to me ^^
One more thing, HAPPY B'DAY WANYIN ♥

Shumin: LOL
Shumin: GO DIE LA AMANDA LIAO. YOU GOT PHILBERT ALREADY DONT COME SNATCH MY RUAN JING TIAN OKAY.
Don't quarrel, That's it. HE'S MINE now. :D
Fish!: WOAH LAO RUAN JING TIAN IS MINE OKAY. DON'T TRY AND STEAL FROM ME!
You EDISON DE, GO AWAY. LOLS.
Shumin: OW OW OW! LOL!
AHHHHHHHHH-WOOOOOOOOOOOO ;3
AHHLAMMMM: wahh, watched 9times =.= sot de ah you..
It's worth the watch !! So 9 times is ok lor~~
irzah: wah now addicted to edward uh ... cnt hes mine
NOOOOOOOOO, HE'S MINEEEEE !!
Bunny: 你買了,就借我好了~ 哈哈哈哈
好好, 但要有空给你才ok. 


✎ 30 April 2009 @ 8:31 PM