Midnight Sun,

Gave school a miss because, i'm still sick. );
I'VE BOUGHT BREAKING DAWN. Y.i.p.e.e. ^^
Though Causeway Point's popular doesn't have stock, the nearest outlet which have it is Northpoint's pop.
Despite the terrible headache and stuff, I still made a trip there to get it. ;DDD

BREAKING DAWN ROCKS. \m/
I'm smiling/laughing/giggling when i read it. So sweet, so nice :D

Went Stephenie Meyer's web today, Midnight Sun will be the book follow up after Breaking Dawn.
It's the Edward's version of Twilight :D
Can't wait, Ohmygod.

Overall, I can't wait for everything that's linked up with Twilight Saga.
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

Shumin: YES MY RUAN JING TIAN WOOHOOOO
SAMPAT. Lols. He's mine ^^
Bunny: now popular dun haf breaking dawn =.= all out newmoon
Have, NORTHPOINT haveeeeee :D :D
AHHLAMMMM: lol, u shld try banging the wall ! it might help(:
It did helped ! Hahaahaaaaa.

Labels:


✎ 27 April 2009 @ 6:50 PM