Tomorrow's 7th...
School's such a bore, yawn.
MacDonald w Zongda, Weixiang & Shumin after school, Hidayah too, but she sat with her bf, lols ;D
Wander around whitesand after eating and then HSH.
Just another boring day, raaaaaaaa D;
Watched today's Campus Superstar, everyone started messaging me saying that they saw my face, LOLS.
I saw my face for around 5 times, ohmygod. I hoped that you people's television didn't burst or something. Hahaha.
So retarded, seriously ._. I can't stop laughing, hohoho.
Maybe i could try my luck to screenshot my face from the Channel U's CSS web tmr, gahgahgah. RETARDED !! Lols.
MacDonald w Zongda, Weixiang & Shumin after school, Hidayah too, but she sat with her bf, lols ;D
Wander around whitesand after eating and then HSH.
Just another boring day, raaaaaaaa D;
Watched today's Campus Superstar, everyone started messaging me saying that they saw my face, LOLS.
I saw my face for around 5 times, ohmygod. I hoped that you people's television didn't burst or something. Hahaha.
So retarded, seriously ._. I can't stop laughing, hohoho.
Maybe i could try my luck to screenshot my face from the Channel U's CSS web tmr, gahgahgah. RETARDED !! Lols.
Let's end with my adorable 吳俊諺 :D

Ya, i know, old pic, January's. But who cares, He's cute!
Haiyo, sian. Speech day audience rehearsal tomorrow.
SHOULD I GO ? Raaaaaa.
Huimin: Hi retard! Hahaha
HEYO SOTONG =D
hidayah: link me kay? sayang you!
Sure sure !~~ ;B
AHLAMMM: wahh, so jue qing ah ! poor that boy..
Lols, AHLAMMM !? HAHAHAHA .
Shumin: Also say at first le ma LOL
Yalaaaaaaa, u do 2passage ok ^^
✎ 06 April 2009 @ 9:28 PM
