Edward Anthony Masen ^^
Dang, I feel awful now. I'm running a fever. Yuck. I hate being sick.
Blocked and running nose, terrible headache, feeling hot and cold. ._.
AHHHHHHH ~
New moon would be out at the end of this year, YIPEEEE.
And Eclipse will be out in the theater mid of 2010 ^^
Despite the tirrible headahce and my disgusting running nose, I'm gonna continue reading Eclipse now.
I'm gonna be done the slowest by tml. Dang. No Breaking Dawn to follow up right away. ):
Now, i'm off to read, Ciaos :D
Blocked and running nose, terrible headache, feeling hot and cold. ._.
AHHHHHHH ~
New moon would be out at the end of this year, YIPEEEE.
And Eclipse will be out in the theater mid of 2010 ^^
Despite the tirrible headahce and my disgusting running nose, I'm gonna continue reading Eclipse now.
I'm gonna be done the slowest by tml. Dang. No Breaking Dawn to follow up right away. ):
Now, i'm off to read, Ciaos :D
P.S. Do tag after reading ^^ esp you uh, Shitty.
Labels: Edward Cullen
✎ 25 April 2009 @ 6:58 PM
