Dismay.
Today seems rather short for me.
Other then Nancy ng, the rest of the teachers didn't turn up. Such a free and easy day our class have today. (;
Passed Ang her homework that she's got when she's not around.
SHE PASS ME HER TWILIGHT. SUPER HAPPY. ILOVEYOUUU ;D
Waited for Guek and Sim to come and meet Ang before i leave for AMK.
I've won THE SNIPER goodie bag, :D
Smsed the lucky draw thingy from I-weekly, and I'm one of the lucky winner. So cool right. I'm sucha lucky girl ^^
First time in my life I'm so fortunate. Hahaha.
Bused to somewhere in AMK and took cabbed down to the place.
Cabbed back to mrt and HSH (;
Ohya, there's a thing I wanna write about since few days ago, but you know, I've a lax brain. Haha.
Last Friday went Orchard with Patricia, saw my cousin, next destination, Bugis' ILUMA, the new shopping mall.
Guess who we saw!! Hahahahaaaaaa. We saw, 郭富城。LOLS!!
He was there for his Concert's autograph session. Haha. But when we reach there, he's almost done with the event already.
Iluma's a pretty shopping mall, those we haven't go there yet, should go there soon to take a look. :D
Anyway, THANK YOU HUI MIN FOR THE BEAUTIFUL HAIR YOU'VE EXPERIMENTED TODAY. Lols!!

Labels: Twilight
✎ 21 April 2009 @ 6:44 PM
