你的眼睛背叛了你的心, (;

Alright, I've changed my blog song and did some changes to the layout and all, any comments for it? :D

It's pretty late now, so I'm gna make it sweet and short(if possible).
Yesterday, there's no school due to Speech Day. It was so dull until our guest of honour, Dr. Andrew Goh gave his wonderful hilarious speech. ^^
But one of the joke about the lion and chimpanzee that he said was published in Reader Digest recently. Lols.
Before meeting Jerina for speech day, I stayed at home to watch 愛就宅一起.
The latest episode, Jiro(mars) confessed to Rainie (默默).. so darn eff-ing handsome when he says: 我喜歡你 in a serious look. Oh my oh my. LOls.

Alright, i know maybe my screenshot made his face looks a little weird, but when u watch the episode, don't fall for him ok! Lols.
Alright, another was when Mars told Momo that she's the reason for him staying, another seriously look. HANDSOME LA.

I love love love Jiro wang dong cheng, and of cos' not forgetting you, 吳鮪魚^^

After speech day > Jerina house > downtown east > ehub > stayed over @ Jer's house.

Today, cabbed to work from Jerina's house, gahgahgah. Jerina and Nizam came when I'm working, but left before i end. =.= Lols.
Today's good Friday, the crowd was like coming in non-stop. Super tiring.
So now, I wana catch my beauty sleep already. Haha.
Good night people Y


GUEK: IM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD
I knowwwwwwwwwwww. LOLS.
Darren: Heys . Tag & Link me ! (:
Unless you link me first, hahaha~
GUEK: HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
TSKTSKTSK. make me ps. D;

✎ 10 April 2009 @ 11:45 PM