爲什麽心碎了, 還得自己一片片的粘起來?
Yohoo, finally I've appeared for work today ^^ I'm Lovin' It ♥
the new stuff, mucheeeeeeeeeeee, nicenice. must try ok!
Hsh after eating because I'm a lot episodes behind for a lot of show/drama.
I have just finish watching latest 愛就宅一起 and 終極3國.
But I still have 2weeks' 模范, 敗犬女王, 終極3國 latest episode to catch up, ohmygoodness, i need more more more time xP
Was kinda angry when he didn't notice me at campus, but then, just by watching 愛就宅一起, no matter how mad i was, shoooooo, all gone ^^
the new stuff, mucheeeeeeeeeeee, nicenice. must try ok!
Hsh after eating because I'm a lot episodes behind for a lot of show/drama.
I have just finish watching latest 愛就宅一起 and 終極3國.
But I still have 2weeks' 模范, 敗犬女王, 終極3國 latest episode to catch up, ohmygoodness, i need more more more time xP
Was kinda angry when he didn't notice me at campus, but then, just by watching 愛就宅一起, no matter how mad i was, shoooooo, all gone ^^

Funny face, so adorable right! Loveeee~

& this, he's trying to imitate that soft toy, wahaha, KAWAII~~
✎ 04 April 2009 @ 6:18 PM
