One after another,

Gave school a miss today, haha ;P
Stayed home to look for my camera and 越來越愛 慶功版.
Without any effort, i found my camera. Hahaha, but for the DVD, i've took a whole afternoon then i found it.
I was thinking if i still can't find it any sooner, i'm gonna brust into tears. And the next thing i know is, I'VE FOUND IT. Cheers :D

But when I'm arranging all my Fahrenheit albums. I realise 雙面飛輪海 男人版 is missing!!
I feel like killing myself, but when I'm looking 越來越愛 慶功版 i didn't notice 雙面飛輪海 D;
I've found one album and i lost another one. Nice one Shanice. Lols.

Oh ya, things you can laugh at me today (actually is yesterday's) ;D
- I've drop down from the stairs, thus there a little swollen around my ankle area,
Next,
- When i was trying to cross a fence, my knee knocked against the fence and now the side of my knee got obvious blue black D;
Conclusion, SHANICE IS SO... *speechless* HAHAHAH :D

ok now, WHERE IS THE ALBUMMMM LA ~ );

You, yes you, I don't like to quarrel with you.
Just because i doubt on you, you wanna stop talking.
Sometime i seriously think that I'm a fool towards you.
Believe in the crap you say, angry because of your blog and whatever shit.
Now, I'm not gonna care anymore. DON'T CARE ALR. Bye bye, MWZH!



loy: glad tat ur happy again. cheerful girl. be happy always. bye~
I'm always happy lo. Lols.
o(≧∇≦o)wEiwEi(o≧∇≦)o: SHANICE NG AHHHHHH. relinked _l_
__ for what, idiot shaun teoooooooooooooooooo ah!
Kelmond: remove it or adobe erase it please!*
Kelmond: relinked, wtf the pic w my face or adobe erase it please!! omgx100
Relink never update ur blog.God, that photo, SO NICE. Haha.
huiping: tagtagtag
Thankyou thankyou ^^
Bunny: XD
I know the emoticon cute righttttt ;P

✎ 27 March 2009 @ 3:56 PM