Oh my god, 我越來越愛 !

Alright, my morning look. Lols.
Good morning everybody,
I'm such a early bird today, ha! ( well, not every early actually ;p )

I'm suppose to be at work now, but i woke up and told Nizam I injured my leg so i can appear for work, and guess what he tell me, "Your name not even in the schedule la!" LOLS!
Lucky i lazy never climb up early early and go, or else I'll be a kuku bird appearing for work when i don't need to. Haha.

Since yesterday night, my ankle injury seems to get worsen. I can feel the pain when i walk now, great, wonderful. Sigh.
Don't care, 爲了飛輪海, I'm sure i can endure the pain till tomorrow :D

Yesterday went out for dinner at Causeway point with mummy, younger bro, sister and my aunt from USA. Pizza Hut leh :D
Walked around Causeway, di di da da di di da da. Went courts, Aloysius Tan's there. Lols.
Then mummy know he my friend, (my mother so clever. LOLS!) then mummy say Hi to him, i laugh like crazy. Mummy still tell him she my sister ._.
But never mind he didn't hear properly what mummy said.

Sent Aunt back to Yew Tee Platform and went back Causeway to buy MP3!! Aunt gave me the money for it ;DDD YES! I got a new mp3, pink colour some more wahahahaaaaaaaa.
Bought the mp3, went back Courts to find Aloysius and crap about my mummy. HAHAHA.
Then HOME SWEET HOME :D

Today I'm going to Q for Fahrenheit's autograph session even tho the event it tomorrow, (I'm such a crazy fan, because there's JIRO ;D)
Taking over Wendy who is now at the Q already, then Linda will come and accompany during midnight, early morning I'm going Patricia house to bath bath and back to the Q-ing thingy. Lols.
I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm bringing 3phones to stand by, in case my battery all goes flat, Lols.


Oh my darling, FINALLY, I'LL BE SEEING YOU TML. :DDD

Toodles, ^^v

✎ 28 March 2009 @ 11:15 AM