new look :D


Hoho, I'm back after 2days? Lols.
I've changed my url, skin and song. Even though it's not FLH song already, i still love them alot alot okay :D

Was absent from school today, fever D;
Tampines polyclinic > Tampines mall > Home.
Met up with cousin to pass her thing around five plus at Causeway Point, it's raining at that point of time. Lightning everywhere, seriously, everywhere.
There was one that strikes down which seems so near that almost scare the shit out of me. Lols

Alright, let's get to the topic that excite me the most !!!
Fahrenheit's coming to singapore :D
Sunday they will be flying here in the morning and the autograph session is at 3p.m. :D
Oh my god, Linda, me & co. cant wait for it. AND AND AND, Fahrenheit's gonna be campus superstar's speacial guest. Oh my god!! (If can't stand my crazy fan behaviour, feel free to leave uh ^^)
Thanks to Benita, i can go! I WANT SIT AT THE FIRST ROW :D
But I didn't know about the party at don't know where, so i've missed it D;
I'll be going to line up for the autograph session the day before it, so it's overnight. Anyone free to accompany me? ;P

愛就宅一起 is getting nicer and nicer, everybody must stay tune alright ^^
I can see my 汪東城 again ♥ but, I CANT FIND MY CAMERA. Ahhhh~ Needa dig it out from where ever it is tomorrow.
Hmm, I'm done with my hypering. Pictures taken on Flag Day. Credit, wanyin :D



Long john @ Marina Square ;D

The successful jump shot :DDD

I have no idea what i'm doing behind D;

Ahhhhh, ZONG DA & me (;

Wanyin !! ^^

EH? Kelmond behind ~

So many unglam pix right! LOLS. Laugh all u want, this' an entertainment post. Hahahaha~~


People! Remember to tag yeaaaaa ^^ Love uuuu!
AND, MUST RELINK MEEEEEEEEEE !! ♥

✎ 26 March 2009 @ 9:05 PM