K.O.3anguo
I've just watched finish 終極三國 :D
Super nice i tell you, Jiro's so cute luh !!
金時空的汪大東說:I really laugh out loud when he said that, bcos` after he said that,
“提拉米蘇說:
充滿罪惡的享受
會讓女士緊綳的小腹鬆弛下來.”
everyone was not laughing except him, & it made him looks cute ! Hoho ;P
You people out there must watch okay! :D
Majority it's like a comedy, hohoho, i laughed alot when i watch it.
& must stay tune to 愛就宅一起 on Channel U every sat uh :DD
JIRO ROCKS :DDD
wan zhen: Hey woman ! Hows your school uh? I haven't been going back to school lar,so can't gossip with you (:
Lols, gossip, say until like that, SCHOOL'S FINE :DD
JESSLYN: shaniceeeeeeeeeee!loveeeeeeeeeee:D
Aiiiiiiiiiiiii ♥
zhi yuan: wow the oic...hahaha..how long ago...hahaaha...funny
Huhhhhh ?? What talking you ?
Bunny: *look at shanice, look at apple* aiyoyoyoyo =.=
what thingggggggggggggg *tsktsk* ;D
huiping: win liao. move back no tell me. humph. (walks away and cry)
What thing win?? (*patpat, chase over, "DONT CRY"*)
Bunny: i dunno lei, coz apple no free, u plan lah~~~~~~
You got most of their no. maaaaaaa ^^
irzah: yaya sorry sayang
Sorry for what, lols. :DD
Woke up around noon, prepared, went out.
Jerina house first then DTE.
Zhiying & Guek came to join me and jer,
...
Elias slack slack
...
They went for tuition, I went sending Mac for Jerwin
...
HSH ♥
Guek say i post = no post, sooo i nda write where i go all that. HAH! ;D
✎ 01 March 2009 @ 12:58 AM
