Blunder,


Look at his adorable face, omggggg.

Turned up for Maths supp today, (amazing isn't it!)
Cher called for Mac delivery, ^^ Treat of five dollars and the rest of the amount pay yourself. Haha.
Ended around 1130 and took bus w Zong Da and Syafiq(?).
I'm almost laughing the whole bus trip laaaaa, ahahaaaa.
Alight at the same stop as them and waited for 39 while they went home.
SAW GIDEON RAJ IN A WHATEVER NUMBER BUS.
Shocked, turned away, gideon raj call. Lols.

Bus to yishun, alight the bus to pee, wander around,
took another bus to Admiralty, walked to the police station to change the address on my I/C.
wander around Admiralty, bus back to Woodland, wander around Causeway Point's John Little and bought some stuff.
Went to get my hair trim, then finally, hsh.

I HAVE SUCH A BORING HOLIDAY. D;

Just finish eating, before eating, was playing Audi with zongda.
I'm gg out to find my aunt later, whose back from Washington :DDDD
Then we'll go m'sia to find grandma & co. ♥

All right, Ciaos ^^


JESS!E: OMGGGGGGGGGGG, IMY SINCE YOU MSG ME YTD D:
I knew it, HAHAHAAAA.

o(≧∇≦o) wei wei: tagggggggggged! (´ー`)ノ
I knoooooooow you want me link u, haha ^^

huiping: i got send u that pic ah? O_O
Remember i was doodling w ur phoneeeee?? Haha!

MANDLODY: Hehes i'm here to tag. Loves you!
♥♥ Lovelove, 8carat worzxzx, Haa~

Bunny: BBOY in the hse yo! =P bunny running over YO!
To catch dragon yooooooooo, haha :D

Bunny: must blog abt 14th rite? LOL
YES :D

Shumin: RETARDED. Why you post one empty post?! LOL
Its not empty nowwwwww ^^ (i cheat maaaa~)

Bunny: tml tml tml tml [overly high]
Lols, i understanddddd (;

huiping: what taoyan.. LOL.. 8th year lover where can taoyan. LOL. must LOVE!
I say you taoyan laaaaaa, taoyan laaaaa! LOLS.

✎ 17 March 2009 @ 5:40 PM