Oh. My. God.
Gave school a miss today and yesterday.
I'm oh so high today, because, after 2months 1day,
I've finally got to see my beloved Jiro Wang. (oh goddddddd!)
Even though i went alone, but i really enjoyed myself, a lot.
The event was held at Causeway point, 7pm.
I 've reach there around 12++ to line up.
Because the first 250 people lining up will be able to get an autographed poster by JIRO, Rainie and George Hu yu wei. & i happen to be the no. 154 ^^
Waited till 7pm, but because of Jiro and George's passport, they were held up at the airport.
They only got to reach the event at 8pm. But it's okay, because their worth the wait.
When he appears, oh my, everyone was screaming so hard! Everyone there loves him!!
HE IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ..... HANDSOME. ♥♥♥
The hot pink top make him look so gooooooooooooood ^^ (Haha, i sound so .... !)
For the autograph part, the 250 peeps gets to go on stage and get the poster sign and shake their hands and all, when im infron of him. OH MY GOD. He's so so god damn near me. I blurt out, 大東加油. And he look at me, saying 謝謝 and shook my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE HIM LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. hohoho ;x
But soon after the autograph session, they left hurriedly because of the interview @ mediacorp D; they were not even an hour there at the event laaaaaa, when it's a 1hr30mins event, sigh~
Took bus back to tampines and HSH around ten going eleven. (;
大東, 我愛你. *gigglesssssssss*
(PICTURES WILL BE UP SOOOOOON. when i've time to upload ^^)
✎ 20 February 2009 @ 11:46 PM
