Back to friends,
Heylu heylu,
Cheers for the change of blog skin (;
I've spent 3days thinking how i should change it, and finally, I MADE IT.
Fahrenheit's 默默, 孤單摩天輪 and 最佳聼眾 MVs are out.
I've put up 3 of their songs' mv in their latest album.
I can't wait for Jiro's new show to be up. Oh mannzxzx.
There's some scenes in 默默 that show parts of the show. Gosh, its like damn nicex100 laa!
The 3 new mv of fahrenheit, jiro is sooooooooooo shuai.
He's got me stumbling all over him, hohoho. Jiro rocksx10000 yo!
The way he dress and all in 默默 mv is so so good looking!
When is Fahrenheit coming to singapore?? I miss them, LOL.
School these days are, b.o.r.i.n.g. Esp Robin yap's lesson. Gahhh.
I've been having stomach aches since morning till now, I'm gna die soon im gna dieeee.
Lols, I've been doodling w my blog since i got home. It's been ard 5hrs!
See, i put in so much effort on my blog. LOLS.
Alright, i wna turn in early today.
Good-night honey bunnies, ciaos!
should i change my blog link ??
any suggestions ?? ^^
✎ 04 February 2009 @ 10:10 PM
