FAHRENHEIT ♥


(Click for larger picture.)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! I'VE BOUGHT 越來越愛 慶功版 !!
I'M SOOOOO SOOO HAPPY I TELL YOU ;D
Picture on the right is the picture of the album, the left one's my cutest jiro♥, its one of the picture found in the lyrics booklet, so cute right right right! ^^
I'll be able to see jiro next week!! Oh my goddddddddddd ~ Cant wait !!
It's been so long since i've seen him, 2months ?? Lols.
He's coming with Yang cheng ling & Hu yu wei to promote their new show,愛就宅一起 ! Must watch yeaaaaaaaa !!
It'll be CHNL U on every sat at 9:30 PM ♥ (It's shown once a wk, awwww)

Today, im dead tired because i slept so late yesterday D;
But it's worth it man, :D
Benita got in to the next round for campus and Aijia's out.
Anyway, all the best to Benita to the next round yea,
I'll be going to support her every week (if i can? lols.) ^^
Alright, im so tired now, i'll be sleeping early today!
Do eat some candies before you sleep to have a sweet dreams (LAME!!)
Good night ~ ♥
But it's worth it man, :D
Benita got in to the next round for campus and Aijia's out.
Anyway, all the best to Benita to the next round yea,
I'll be going to support her every week (if i can? lols.) ^^
Alright, im so tired now, i'll be sleeping early today!
Do eat some candies before you sleep to have a sweet dreams (LAME!!)
Good night ~ ♥
✎ 10 February 2009 @ 9:11 PM
