Forever? Lols.

Everyone's telling me the same thing,
but it doesnt seems that way to me, lols.
But still, all the best my friend. (;

School sucks today D;
Detention was boring, as usual. Waited for Adonis & Leon to end POA with Shumin after my detention.
They were supposed to end at 5, but they ended ard 6!
Went shanding to eat after Adonis left for home.

I'm gna train for cross-country w Jerina ♥
Most likely we'll be running on beach. Cool manxzx.
Girl, last year we didnt make it, this year we sure can !! :DDDD

Great new!!!
Fahrenheit might be coming at the end of march!
Woohoooooo !! GREAT!! WONDERFUL !!
I needa save up for that, bcos` im sure there will be loads of cabbing here and there, haha.

Alright, I'll go and take my bathe now,
Toodles {;

✎ 05 February 2009 @ 8:28 PM