Went TP's open house with Leon, Shumin, Amanda and Adonis today.
The Culinary course is uh huh uh huh, hahas.
Wanted to check out the Design course, but I'm just too lazy.

Ate lunch at the KFC nearby after Amanda left for her tuition.
Wandered around there and back to pasir ris.
Libray to study after Leon left for his grandma's birthday dinner.
Amanda came after her tuition. Played and studied in the library.
I lost the CHANEL's bra, im so sorry *inside joke*

Adonis and i walked shumin to her tuition and met with Jerina.
Went DTE for adonis' notebook. Adonis went home,
I go Jerina's house. Accompany Jer to central to eat and back to her house.
Waited for Shumin to end her tuition and HSH ♥
The bus trip from central back home is soooooooo fast today!
Around 5mins shumin already alight the bus, fast righttttttt. Lolszxzx.
Okay, thats all people. Ciaos!
- - - - - - - - - -

Leaving your hug with a smile, I'm just following the fate.
I've something which is precious for you but I don't have the chances to get back your love,
if I couldn't love u as the way i wanted,i will just let u go...

✎ 10 January 2009 @ 11:31 PM