MIA :D

Once again, Happy Chinese Niu Year yozxzx (;
Went visiting at 2 places, hoho. First is grandma's, second is grandaunt's.
I've fallen asleep while waiting cousins and all to come to grandma's house.
Hohoho, my bag's full of angbaos now. HEE ;D

Yup, the previous post's kinda emotional and all. Because all, and yes I mean all of my grown up cousins are asking me about boyfriend stuff. Im so stress, and it made me think of you you you you, so that explains the long long previous post. But i still have some to add on. Yes, im giving all up, but im always here, for you. You you you only need a little effort and I'll be back. You should know me well. (: &the message I've send to you isnt mass sending, read the msg I sent to you and ur bro, & you'll know. Goodbye.

✎ 26 January 2009 @ 7:57 PM