Goodbye love,

HAPPY CHINESE NIU YEAR (;
Wish everyone have a good year yo! ^^

One last time,
Aloysius soon, i don't know what to do, seriously. I seriously hope you're happy. I know you know that im concern about you, but you didnt make any respond to it, im glad. I remembered what you said last time, you're doing all this is because you dont wanna be hurt or hurt anyone any more. But that second i really wanted to reply you, whatever you're doing now, hurt. Hurt me, alot. So damn fucking much that you cant realise. Did you know that the first day of school when i see you, i broke down and cry. Do you know because of what you're doing that hurt yourself made me worry till i broke down. Do you know actually, whatever i said to you in our conversation after we broke up are all lies, especially when i say "I've never believe you". If i never believe you, i wont be so hurt, i wont be in such a pain. I really loved you alot. Remember the message that i sent to you saying among all i love you most? I meant it, i meant if with all my heart.. But now, from today onwards, I'm giving up. Giving all up. I just want you to be happy. No matter what happens, you must be happy. Even if you're not, at least, try to be happy infront of me. 我愛過了, 痛過了, 哭過了, 也是時候放手了. 無論如何, 你一定要比我幸福. 6days more to your anni with her, all the best. Goodbye love, i'll miss you like fuck.
I really hope that you could actually see this post, so you will know how i feel, but on the other hand, i hope that you wont be stress up or what so ever after reading, omg im like such a bitch, D; anyway today is the 50th day after we broke up, shitzxzx. Haha! but, IM FINE ♥

✎ 26 January 2009 @ 1:55 AM