我做的決定,是對的吧?
如果可以重來一次,
我希望我從沒走進你生命裏。。。
gees/ I've got Monday blues. D;
Cabbed to school today, slept throughout Nancy Ng's lesson,
But when the bell that signals the end of school rings, ohmygod,
I'm totally awake already, Hahaaa.
Slacked in school till 1600(?) Went shanding to have my dinner w guek.
I've a bigbig appetite today ^^ Bowl of noodle, fries and bubble tea (;
Then we both accompanied Shaun to Loyang Point to help weiliang w stuff.
Guek and i took 81 to Tmart, for the whole bus trip,
Guek shumin didnt even know her sister is beside us, Lol!
The craps and all that we talked were all heard by her sister,
we cant stop laughing i tell you, soooooooooo crap la. Hahahaaaa.
Went Tmart walk walk and HSH around 1900 {;
我希望我從沒走進你生命裏。。。
gees/ I've got Monday blues. D;
Cabbed to school today, slept throughout Nancy Ng's lesson,
But when the bell that signals the end of school rings, ohmygod,
I'm totally awake already, Hahaaa.
Slacked in school till 1600(?) Went shanding to have my dinner w guek.
I've a bigbig appetite today ^^ Bowl of noodle, fries and bubble tea (;
Then we both accompanied Shaun to Loyang Point to help weiliang w stuff.
Guek and i took 81 to Tmart, for the whole bus trip,
Guek shumin didnt even know her sister is beside us, Lol!
The craps and all that we talked were all heard by her sister,
we cant stop laughing i tell you, soooooooooo crap la. Hahahaaaa.
Went Tmart walk walk and HSH around 1900 {;

Jiro's Up coming new show, OMG, I cant waiiiiiiiiiit!! gaaaah/
✎ 19 January 2009 @ 10:05 PM
