Went out for dinner today, Yoshinoya(?) :D
With Ang (;
But before having our dinner, i went to preorder....
飛輪海 {越來越愛} Album !!!!! ♥

Im sooooo over the moon ;DDDDD
YESTERDAY (!!!!)
飛輪海 {想入飛飛} 演唱會 (!)
THEY ROCK THEY ROCK THE ROCK TO THE MAX I TELL YOU !!!
Esp my 汪東城 !!! He is so darn effing hot, cute, handsoome, cool, etc etc.
He can kill me with his guitar, i dont mind i dont mindddddd :D
He is sooo damn fucking cool when he plays the guitar,
I've took total of 261 pictures, take untill my phone no batt, laugh!
I didnt bring my camera (damn it), used my pathetic phone.
Not very clear D; But at least, there's memories :DDDD
Here it goes, ♥ ♥ ♥


































































































































































































































































Okaaaaaaay, i know, ALOT right, :D
I might have missed out some while uploading, teheheheeee.
我愛飛輪海 x3
17th-19th { class chalet }
All i can say is 2/8 `07 ROCKS THE SCHOOL ;D
We had loads of fun, didnt we ? *BIG SMILE
It brought some of us back, close (;
Leon's dance along the music,
Constance drying the whole floor with tissues after washing,
And more more more :D
I LOVE 2/8 LALALAAA YYY
✎ 20 December 2008 @ 10:56 PM
