Tagged by JESSIE ;D
1: Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
Hair(?)
2: How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
I woke up in the noon, ^^
3: Who was the last person you took a photo with?
No ideaaaaaaa .
4: Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Not really,
5: Would you ever donate blood?
Duh ~
6: Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex (boy because I am a girl)?
Yea,
7: Do you want someone dead?
NO !?
8:What does your last text message say?
Then i go your house, put at your doorstep lo.
9:What are you thinking of right now?
Is it very difficult to reply a short lil msg ?
10: Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Nope.
11: What time did you go to sleep last night?
No idea,
12: Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
Its a free tee from an excursion thingy,
13: Is someone on your mind right now?
Yeah,
14: Who was the last person to text you?
I dont wish to say it out :D
10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ
I dont wish to list out,
but, its for the sick of the following Qns.
You peeps can dont needa do, i know quiz are @#$%^&
1) Jessie
2) Adonis
3) Bunny
4) Shumin
5) Amanda Wee
6) Amanda Chan
7) Huiping
8) Emily
9) Yubing
10)Ilah
15: Who is 2 having a relationship with?
AARON WEEEEEEEEE.
16: Is 3 a male of a female?
Femaleeeeeee
17: If 7 and 10 get together will that be a good thing?
Nooooooooo.
18: What is Number 1 studying about?
Jessie is in F&N ;D
19: When was the last time you had a chat with them?
All less than a month
20: Is Number 4 single?
Yes.
21: Say something about Number 2.
My BFF ♥
22: What do you think about Number 3 and 6 being together?
They dk each other :D
23: Describe Number 9.
She loves the same People as i dooooo :D
24: What will you do if Number 6 and 7 fight?
I dont think theres a possibility, cause they dont know each other :D
***********
The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!uh okay! let's get started, shall we?10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.
1. Im scared of dogs, but i love dogs.
2. Im currently in love with Giraffe.
3. I dont like to fold my blanket.
4. I've got fat legs.
5. Im a super laaaaaazy girl.
6. I LOVE FAHRENHEIT TO THE MAX MANZXZXZXZ.
7. I hate&love shopping.
8. I can change my mood in less than 1sec, ^^
9. I dont comb my hair,
10. Im a crazy ladyyyyyyyyyy ;3
The 10 people I tag:
Just, feel free to do, im not listing out. grr.
✎ 24 December 2008 @ 12:41 AM
