I CANT WAIT FOR CLASS CHALET (!)
Still got one two three four... SEVEN DAYS.

Work was better today compared to that day.
Alvin said to me, "你的脸很白".
I was thinking, is he saying my complexion or something??
Then he say pale, lols.
You cant expect to have a Healthy Shanice now. Hahs.
(I've weighted myself ytd at manda's house, 40kg ;D )
Then he said something like, why i no expression and stuff,
Like that he will worry what thing, LOLS.

Jin hui said loads of crap to me today, again.
She said what she bought alot Doraemon stuff and all,
then say what, im more fun then Doraemon. Dots.
She say untill like im a toy or something..

Knocked off at eight, while Donis and Jer are eleven,
Stayed there and talked craps and left around 8.30(?)
Home sweet homeeeeeeee,



其实你没有那么爱他
真的不需要那么想他
编织过的梦想
自己也可以抵达
谁说一定要有他
其实你没有那么爱他
没有深陷到不可自拔
认清了真心话
你就放得下
是习惯还是爱
不放心还是不甘心

✎ 10 December 2008 @ 11:56 PM