I've been tagged,so here's the rules of playing:
Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
No tags back..!!
LET'S START:
1. I need money badly.... (;
2. Friends just rock my world.
3. I wana meet Gevin oh so badly.
4. Im so excited to meet Elmo on 15 !!
5. Im so excited to go to Fahrenheit's autograph session on 16 :DDD
6. Im so excited to meet Lollipop on 23 ;D
7 . Im not me when i use this smilie '' (: ''
8. Well, im a weirdo
9. I wana be in a photography or art course.
10. I actually dont understand myself well, hah. (;
Alright, Thanks irzah for tagging me.
But im too lazy to brainstorm out 10 peeps to tag.
Do it if you like uh :D
✎ 06 November 2008 @ 2:07 PM
