
Helu, i'm finally done with my blogskin. (Cheers!)
Took kinda long time to find a skin that i like.
I think i'll be sticking to this one for a long time.
Alright, back to my life.
I've finally got back to school after MIA for 4days.
I didnt sleep during lessons, even though im like so not used to the time.
(i've been waking up around noon when im not in school, hoho)
School was alright, spending my last few lessons with 3/5.
Ohhhh, im gonna miss 3/5 so much you know.
E!hub after school w AYN, watched the coffin.
The sound effect was power, but other than that it's still so-so la.
Before that, we had our lunch at superdog (; After movie, (and before actually)
Angyining and i bought some clothes :D (because pay's out !! )
Went Kbox gahgahgah, home sweet home around 7.30 (;
Lotsa things happened this few days, but im just too lazy to write about it.
One fine day i'll just junk all the photo up here and let them do the talking. :D
Alright, look at the time, its soooooo late already,
there's more than 60% i will not be going school tml because of oversleep.
Okay okay, toodle ;3
WILLIAM: WOW. FINALLY MAN.. PIG
- What, you LAMb la. ;p
irzah: u are tagged to do the survey at my blog
- I lazy laaaaaaaaaa :DDD
irzah: i know tats y i still love u ma !! i also tired , so i dun blame u (:
- Hohoho, i know you'll always do!! ;D
MEL: hawhaw thanks for cheering me up the other day (:
- Nahz, no thanks no thanks :DDD
MEL: I think you should link me up & give me your email so I can invite you to my blog hawhaw
- Yesyes, exactly exactly, dhelil-gerl@hotmail.com (blogger)
ohya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIZAM ZAM :D
