YAYYYYY :D
I'm finally done with my blog, (BIG BIG SMILE)
But I'm still not satisfied with it, grr.
It seems... messy? and plain ? Urgh, I don't know how i should put it.
Forget it, my brain cells are limited at this point of time. Hah!
Today's PTM was such bitch, roar.
Crying is what i always do when there's a PTM.
They will always talk on somethings that will summon my tears,
After mummy went home, i went to find Phyllis Tan (;
Talk to her about getting the O's chinese next year.
But, the topic keep changing and changing and my "raining" season started again.
Hahaha, im so weak D;
Went Jerina house for dinner after that, yumyum. Hokkien Mee ♥
I ate two bowls. Teheheheee . ;B
Went back school again, and than gahgahgah.
Waited for BHB's ptm end and went walking at central.
Leon called me and i went to find them, the actual plan was bowling.
But, the waiting time for our turn is taking too much time so,
went walking like wandering souls. Going out with them is oh so fun.
I really wonders, what will my class life be without Leon & co. Sigh.
Ohya, today there 2 person told me that i've grown thinner :D
Phyllis Tan and Angyining's Mama .
Both of them asked me the same question, "You never eat uh~"
If i didnt remember wrongly, i've been eating quite alot leh. Haha.
Mummy said that we're gonna move to woodlands,
She wants me to transfer school,
I've told her i die die also dont wanna transfer .
But where im gonna stay, i feel like an unwanted child .
<\3
High School Musical w ANGYINING & JESSAY tml { ♥ }
✎ 24 October 2008 @ 1:57 AM
