TAGS ♥
kc: why never online msn le never see u online le... hope to see u online soon to chat take cares
REPLY: You're too irritating, so i've blocked and deleted you(; Sorry.
LS♥FW: Hey love! Don't sad uh. Kay? Anyway, the title of this song is 说好的幸福呢。
REPLY: I'm fine :D i'll be in the same class as you next year, if im lucky enough ^^
CHOPCHOP: nv update le ohhh
REPLY: I have okay, stupid lam.
Bunny: i love elmo~ i love erix, but u love ur TORO
REPLY: TORO is my life i tell you. ;P
CHOPCHOP: SHANICENGJINE!! cheerup:D things wont be as bad as u think ba:D:D
REPLY: Please tell me how many time of cheerup have you said to me today? LOLS. Naggy lam.
YUBING: shanice, cheer up in your 17th oct post. Things will get better. I won't ignore you in the forum. (:
REPLY: Haha, i've kinda get over it already. I'll mostly stay around @ weiyu's board if im online ya(;
YUBING: weiyu rocks the house!
REPLY: and YESSSSSSSSSSS :D WEIYU ROCKS (;
Bunny: hehehe i still love eric!!!
REPLY: Hahaha, yubing's on my side, 2vs 1 :P
✎ 20 October 2008 @ 11:36 PM
