Gigigahgahgah :D I've changed blogskin (again) (:
But this time round, i didn't make it myself, i took from blogskin.com.
I think that this skin is damn freaking nice, don't you people think so ? :DDD
Even though i did some changes to it, but it doesn't seems to make any difference to it.

I'm already out @ 10.30a.m. today. Early uh? Went to eat breakfast @ DT mac with Jer.
She ate, i didnt. I only drank all her coke light ;P (i coke light you seeee ^^ )
Went her house and study awhile, played her phone game when she's asleep.
Woke her up @ 3, because im hungry. Went back to DT mac and eat,
i ate a set of filet-o-fish, and one stand alone mchicken, (okay, i know, i eat alot :p )
Owe jerina 8bucks, because the stupid ATM machine no more 10$, only got 50$.
But my account only have 40plus, so Jer say she lend me first, love youuuuu x3
After eating, jer went for tuition and home sweet home for me. (:

It's already so late now, &i'm still up posting, i think Shanice's kidney's crying by now.
Alright, i should stop here now. and lie on my cozy cozy bed :D
Night peepo

imma シャニ一ス :D


✎ 21 September 2008 @ 1:44 AM