Today's school was so-so. Nothing incredible happened today.
Only that my class have a new maths teacher ;D Mrs Ang,
She's super cute, can tell that her EQ is quite high (:
I'm the first to ask her question, because she want us to know her.
I asked her whats her full name, hahas. Lau XXX (i dont know the spelling)
She was a teacher from another school in AMK last time.
OHYA, i was late today, detention on Wed, roaaaaaaaar . ><
During assembly, the guys from SAF music, drama thing came & perform,
I was listening to the music, but mean while, im reading my story book.
Its been over due since 31july. I still have long way to finish it .
After sch, suppose to have Summary Test at 2.30, but it was postponed to Wed.
Everything in this world takes trust between friends, couples & any other things.
If you trust the person, and be frank to he/she,
the biggest misunderstanding could be clear too [:
All it takes is trust, my dear friend :D
✎ 04 August 2008 @ 9:21 PM
