Today's school was boring, i practically did nothing at all.
English period we did our NSW. It was stupid, i didn't bother to read it.
I just fill in the OAS with a(s), b(s), c(s) and d(s). LOLS .
Mr choo didn't come for physic today so we had our free period,
the relief teacher was so so gay. The way he walks is like a female model,
Ewwwww, disgusting. When he came into our class he was like,
"GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" Step fierce only, so gay, who scared you .
After that he asked if the class knows how to play sudoku, his hp got the game..
We choose the difficult and he wrote the thing on the board, he asked us to do.
than we were like, "you do on the board also la." After writing one,
Charmaine went up & write, you can tell that the "color" of his face changed,
its so funny, gay gay teacher, i walk the way he walks and Gladys laughed.

Chinese we have a project, changing a song's lyric by ourselves, I've finished it.
And it totally made me squeezed all my brain juice out entirely.
I'm so proud of myself, hahas. I'm partner with Leon, JX and Jeslyn. :D

Tml's wed, having breakfast with Donis and Shumin at downtown ard 745.
& today on the way home, Shumin asked me how many books I've read this yr,
If i read finish the book I've just borrowed today, it'll be the 8th book,
she was shock, she said she read 3 or 4 only, I WAS AMAZED MYSELF TOO.
hahas, i think I've broke my owe record, omg, i love novelssssssss ;DD
Tml after school there's detention, hurhur ): its okay, i can read book.

Adonis and i have plans to buy bikini(s). HOORAY, lovelove {:
Up coming Monday, we might be going Sentosaaaaa, to relax relax. ♥

I think i should go and catch some sleep already, I'm dying of exhaustion.(:
Good Night Darlings :3

✎ 05 August 2008 @ 11:12 PM