TELL YOU WHAT, 3.5 ROCKS YOUR SOCKS (!)
I love threeeeee fiveeeeeee ;DDD



Back from outsideeeee, i've achieved my first target for the holidays.
Changed my hair style, (well, alittle) Adonis says i look like a kid, grr.
The Shaun manager at TM is so funny, haha :D He looks shy, xD
Ater tm, ws, than home sweet homeeeee (:

There's smth im super duper angry with D:
I hate the phone im using now, my 5610 is spoiled, im using dk what model de.
I accidently press delete all msg, cant cancel, :'(
I've deleted all his msg, *cries. How, their my source of happiness .
Than now, whole inbox doesnt have his msg, roar,
Because he never auto contact me, nevermind, lets see whose the last stand(:
But i think i will msg first, grrrrr. HOLDDDDDD ON SHANICE :D

Hmm, end of my post *TADAH!* .
I LOVE ADONIS YO :B


3.5 rocks your socks yea !
Shanice the crestian :3


✎ 29 August 2008 @ 9:49 PM