Ta-dah. I've finally settle with my blog, does it look presentable??
Well, i know most of the comment will be, "you childish ah, cartoon~"
I dont care you know :D
Alright, today's main point is my computer is fixed. I'm super happy (:
It's been down for almost a month, finally, it's back again, wahahaha .
Downloaded photoshop trial, since i do not have the disc, grrr. (who has it??)
Lately, im busying with the chinese project, the msg for graduating classes etc.
I'm super tired nowadays, im even feeling dizzy now.
Watched the channel u drama, i've cried till my eyes are so swollen.
Before that, i wasnt at home, i was at Chan Ma Li Chan house, its so fuuuuun (!)
We sang songs and gahgahgah, took taxi with janelle back home. hohoho ;D
This is the song we got high in Chan Ma Li Chan;s house :D
I think these are what im gg to write for now, im blacking out soon. (:
Good Night Peopleeeeeeee ^^
im still waiting if you didnt realise(:
Loves, SHANICEEEEE :DDD
✎ 23 August 2008 @ 1:05 AM
