I've finally cried my heart out.
I'm just upset with everything around me nowadays.
But i'll be fine, (:

As im still in a bad mood, i would only briefly post abt today.
School was so-so, Amanda reported sick and went home before recess.
During lunch, Donis, shumin and i were crazy changing lyrics of songs.

After school, went to have a meal at ws mac(: Amanda came to find us.
Shumin & amanda went to eat (i think) while me &donis were at library.
Donis and i were so crazy and we laughed alot in the library.
There's a part that i actually thought cows are dogs. LOL.
That was the funniest part of everything that happens in the library today.
Shumin and manda went home first, while donis &i continue staying in library.
Home sweet home at around 630, meeting them for Breakfast tml .

Thats it for now, good bye people :E
I'm willing to give up my time with you and let you be with her (:

✎ 12 August 2008 @ 11:12 PM