
I've changed my blog url, so people do remember to relink me alright [:
And i can say that, my renew-ing of blog is finally DONE!!
im so proud of myself. *er-hem-hem ~* hahas.
Slept at around 2.30 to 3 a.m and woke up at 6.45 for work . grrr.
Im super duper tired today. Donis and Jer today never work, so yeaaaa,
Im working alone, but its okay. I dont have the olympic's shirt,
so i wore my normal uniform and ask Alan to spare me one.
No size left except L, no choice, so i took it. Im like so weird w the big tops.
Photos up there are taken today, im in my uni ;DDD
After work, I went to look for Donis and Shumin and went back mc.
Than we went Popeye, the coke is sweet, i think they have loads of syrup in it.
Went back mc to eat, because Popeye was fully packed with people.
I bought Happy Meal and eat (: im a happy meal kid, hahas.
Got the olympic fuwa board game, its similar to snake& ladder.
Shumin got to the finishing pt first, follow by me, than adonis. Im second(:
Oh yea, during work, I've invented a new work. &Alan was the first to know.
Mc-brary, cool huhs, the meaning is Macdonalds Library.
The whole idea comes from the ppl who came mc and study,
when they come, alan said that our place are becoming library, thats why...
than when donis they all came, i told them too, when we went to Popeye,
some people were studying there, and i said there was Pie-brary, hahahas.
Hmmms, what should i write now... I think i've wrote what i wana said already.
So, that will be it [: Byeeeeeee :U
